Hypothetical protein, zinc and ring finger 1, ZNRF1
results03

Swissprot ID:

Q9H083

Accession No. / clone ID:

AL136903 / DKFZp434E229

Protein description:

Hypothetical protein, zinc and ring finger 1, ZNRF1

Localization in Vero cells:

golgi + plasma membrane

CFP-ORF

ORF-YFP

htes3_9e22a

Localization in PC12 cells:

golgi + plasma membrane

A

564_loc_NGF_1

A - plasma membrane staining
B - protein of interest

B

ORF-YFP

564_loc_NGF_2

merge

564_loc_NGF_3

merge:

 

 - plasma membrane

 

 - protein

Effect of protein overexpression on neurite outgrowth:

blocks neurite outgrowth, 43% of cells have no neurites, remaining 57% of cells have decreased neurite length by 25%

Effect on neurite length:

nontransfected cells

564_nl_norm

Effect on neurite number:

nontransfected cells

564_npc_norm

transfected cells

564_nl

transfected cells

564_npc

Time lapse of protein dynamics during neurite outgrowth:

 

nontransfected

transfected

average neurite length (microns)

57.0272

43.1145

number of neurites measured

135

121

time

24 hours

 

nontransfected

transfected

average neurite number per cell

1.98529

1.59211

number of cells measured

68

76

time

24 hours

crta203 crta203
crta3
564_1

Time lapse info

technique: DIC, GFP
objective: 63x
microscope: LeicaASMDW
image taken every 3 minutes

Q9H083_1.mov
872x520 pixels
size: 9.4 Mb

crta3
crta203
crta3
564_2

Time lapse info

technique: DIC, GFP
objective: 63x
microscope: LeicaASMDW
image taken every 3 minutes

Q9H083_2.mov
976x564 pixels
size: 9.5 Mb

crta3
crta203
crta203
crta3
564_3

Time lapse info

technique: DIC, GFP
objective: 63x
microscope: LeicaASMDW
image taken every 3 minutes

Q9H083_3.mov
972x260 pixels
size: 10.5 Mb

crta3
crta203