Hypothetical protein Q9H0Q7
results03

Swissprot ID:

Q9H0Q7

Accession No. / clone ID:

AL136694 / DKFZp564J047

Protein description:

Hypothetical protein

Localization in Vero cells:

cytoskeleton - microtubules

CFP-ORF

ORF-YFP

hfbr2_7j4a
hfbr2_7j4b

Localization in PC12 cells:

microtubules

low expression

A

1596_loc_031103_2

high expression

A

1596a_2

A - plasma membrane staining
B - protein of interest

B

ORF-YFP

1596_loc_031103_1

B

ORF-YFP

1596a_1

merge

1596_3

merge

1596a_3

merge:

 

 - plasma membrane

 

 - protein

Effect of protein overexpression on neurite outgrowth:

blocks neurite outgrowth, 59% of cells have no neurites, remaining 41% of cells have no change in neurite length

Effect on neurite length:

nontransfected cells

1596_nl_norm

Effect on neurite number:

nontransfected cells

1596_npc_norm

transfected cells

1596_nl

transfected cells

1596_npc

Time lapse of protein dynamics during neurite outgrowth:

 

nontransfected

transfected

average neurite length (microns)

39.7185

41.2178

number of neurites measured

152

144

time

24 hours

 

nontransfected

transfected

average neurite number per cell

1.68889

1.23077

number of cells measured

90

117

time

24 hours

crta203
crta3
1596_302

Time lapse info

technique: DIC, GFP
objective: 63x
microscope: LeicaASMDW
image taken every 3 minutes

Q9H0Q7_3.mov
860x352 pixels
size: 3.3 Mb

crta3
crta203
crta3
1596_2

Time lapse info

technique: DIC, GFP
objective: 63x
microscope: LeicaASMDW
image taken every 3 minutes

Q9H0Q7_2.mov
780x352 pixels
size: 4.2 Mb

crta3
crta203
crta203