Hypothetical protein Q9Y4P9
results03

Swissprot ID:

Q9Y4P9

Accession No. / clone ID:

AL080154 / DKFZp434I114

Protein description:

Hypothetical protein

Localization in Vero cells:

cytoskeleton - microtubules

CFP-ORF

ORF-YFP

htes3_4i11a
htes3_4i11b

Localization in PC12 cells:

microtubules + nucleus

low expression

A

1587_loc_031103_2

high expression

A

1587a_1

A - plasma membrane staining
B - protein of interest

B

CFP-ORF

1587_loc_031103_1

B

CFP-ORF

1587a_2

merge

1587_3

merge

1587a_3

merge:

 

 - plasma membrane

 

 - protein

Effect of protein overexpression on neurite outgrowth:

blocks neurite outgrowth, 65% of cells have no neurites, remaining 35% of cells have decreased neurite length by 20%

Effect on neurite length:

nontransfected cells

1587_nl_norm

Effect on neurite number:

nontransfected cells

1587_npc_norm

transfected cells

1587_nl

transfected cells

1587_npc

Time lapse of protein dynamics during neurite outgrowth:

 

nontransfected

transfected

average neurite length (microns)

40.003

32.8075

number of neurites measured

189

191

time

24 hours

 

nontransfected

transfected

average neurite number per cell

1.76636

1.44697

number of cells measured

107

132

time

24 hours

crta203
crta3

Q9Y4P9_1.mov
708x392 pixels
size: 14 Mb

Time lapse info

technique: DIC, GFP
objective: 63
microscope: Leica AF6000 LX
image taken every 3 minutes

crta3
crta203
crta203
crta3

Q9Y4P9_2.mov
552x320 pixels
size: 12.5 Mb

Time lapse info

technique: DIC, GFP
objective: 63
microscope: Leica AF6000 LX
image taken every 3 minutes

crta3
crta203