Kinesin-associated protein 3, KAP3
results03

Swissprot ID:

Q5VXW0

Protein description:

Kinesin-associated protein 3, KAP3

Localization in PC12 cells:

cytoplasm

A

no NGF

KAP3_noNGF_1

with NGF

KAP3_NGF_3

A - plasma membrane staining
B - protein of interest

B

CFP-ORF

KAP3_noNGF_3
KAP3_NGF_2

merge

KAP3_noNGF_2
KAP3_NGF_1

merge:

 

 - plasma membrane

 

 - protein

Effect of protein overexpression on neurite outgrowth:

blocks neurite outgrowth, 70% of cells donít differentiate, remaining 30% have short neurites

Time lapse of protein dynamics during neurite outgrowth:

crta203
crta3

Q5VXW0.mov
880x264 pixels
size: 16 Mb

Time lapse info

technique: DIC, GFP
objective: 63
microscope: Leica AF6000 LX
image taken every 3 minutes

crta3
crta203